I love the fall!

October 26th, 2009

So, I am sitting in my room and I am looking out my window on to the field hockey and soccer fields, the sun is shining through and the leaves on all the trees are perfect shades of red, orange, and yellow. I am starting to realize that this will be the last time that I have this view as a student of The College of Wooster. The winter will be here before I know it, and then soon after IS Monday, and then graduation.

Wooster is an incredible place with so many life-changing opportunities for all students to embrace. I do not know what type of person I would have been if I would not have come to Wooster, but I do know that what I have become is all because of this wonderful institution.

So, I am now walking slower through the Oak Grove. I am smelling the fresh air. I am enjoying the company of friends, staff, and faculty inside and outside the classroom. And, I am, ultimately, beginning a process that I do not want to go through; I am truly starting to realize that the light at the end of the tunnel is so much closer and that I am ready to pass from one door in my life to the start of another.

Wooster v. Case Football Game

Wooster v. Case Football Game