Getting ready for dinner at Mary Karen’s loft!

November 17th, 2009

So, I am sitting in my room right now, waiting for Kaitlyn to drive us to Mary Karen’s (Vice President of Enrollment) loft in downtown Wooster. I am so excited! It has been a very long time since I have wrote anything on my blog…and A LOT has happened! However, I do not have too much time to write before I leave.

This week is International Education Week on campus and there are a lot of fun activities going on around campus. Tomorrow is the “Flavors of the World” dinner, which celebrates the five Ambassador’s countries and their food in a 15 course meal! Last Saturday was the kick-off for this week; a bunch of us went to the international culture show. There is so much stuff going on leading up to Thanksgiving Break.

On Saturday, I leave for Chicago for a Model UN Conference. This year, we are representing Zimbabwe and Jordan; I am representing Zimbabwe in the World Food Programme. I cannot wait to leave; we are staying on Michigan Avenue in a historic hotel. It will be so nice to get off campus for a few days. Furthermore, my friend Lindsay just got back from France, where she used Copeland Funding to do research for her IS. My friend Stephani leaves at 5AM tomorrow to head for Russia. We all love COPELAND FUNDING!

Well, that is all for now. I am clearly rambling with no purpose! 🙂